Thursday, September 6, 2012

August Winner and DT Fav

I know that I keep mentioning that I can't believe it is already September, but seriously, where did the summer go?  I know that I've had a whirlwind of a summer with the move, remodeling of the new house, vacations, and catching up with all the family and friends we haven't seen.  It just seemed like it went by extremely fast.

Random August Winner

With that, the random winner for August is...
 
Vicki Wilson
 
She won with the LO (#8) she designed for Challenge #9.  Please send us an email to colormescrappy@gmail.com and we will mail out your prize.

Congratulations Vicki!

Challenge #10 DT Fav

I love this part of each challenge.  I find it amazing how each member of the DT has a favorite and their way of picking it.  I really look for a LO that stands out above the rest.  Usually, my favorite is one that contains some unique technique that I just have to try out.

For this challenge, our DT Favorite is...
 
Grace


 
Congratulations!! 





3 comments:

  1. Thanks guys, I'm honored! This was a wonderful start to my scrapbooking afternoon to find this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Vicky and Grace! :)

    Your layout is just as sweet as can be Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ladies!!! August was a great month.

    ReplyDelete

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS